Thursday, September 14, 2017

Halloween Mystery Quilt {Week 5}


Hi there!!  Before we get to the FINAL reveal - I wanted to let you guys know we will be doing a Christmas Mystery Quilt!  You can find all the information right HERE!

Today, I am sharing how to put all your blocks together to make it into a spooktacular Halloween Quilt!  Last week, I shared the border strips and half square triangles - you can find all the information  HERE.  

Remember to tag us in your pictures on Instagram and use #halloweenmysteryquilt -- so we can see your pics and share them! 



If you are just joining us, you will want to check out the original post - where I have shared the cutting instructions.   You can find all that info HERE!  *We have completely sold out of kits*  But don't worry, if you missed out on this Mystery Quilt - we will be starting a Christmas one next month! All the details HERE!




Alright, are you ready for the final reveal?!?!?!




*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ta Da! 

Here it is!  I'm sure a lot of you figured out the layout after last week!  It is a medallion style layout, with a center block and then several borders.  



This was so much fun to design and put together! I hope you guys love it as much as I do! 
I love the size of this one - it is perfect to display on the wall,  over a couch or even use it as a large table topper!  

If you want your quilt larger - you could add even MORE borders!!



I had this quilted with stars and loops by Primrose Cottage Quilts!  Also my Binding Fairy (my mom) did her magic and did the binding for me! 



I want to thank all of you who have joined in with this fun sew along!  It has been so much fun to see everyone's progress.  I hope you will join me again next month for the Christmas Mystery Quilt! :)








Be sure to post your pics on Instagram and use the hashtag: #HalloweenMysteryQuilt --- we want to share your pictures on our Instagram page!


Talk to you soon,


5 comments:

Jackie said...

This turned out so cute! I haven't started mine - I'm always behind. Thank you so much for this Halloween Mystery Quilt. I'm looking forward to the Christmas one.

marlenemc said...

This was such fun! Love how it turned out! Thank you for your excellent instructions! They were so easy to follow for us new quilters. I just received my Christmas Mystery Quilt kit and can't wait to get started!

Lindsey said...

Thank you for your kind words Jackie! Glad you will be joining me for the Christmas one! :)

Lindsey

Lindsey said...

Hi Marlene!

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I am so glad you are having fun!! Can't wait for you to join me next month for the Christmas Mystery! :)

Lindsey

Unknown said...

It's adorable. I'm finishing mine up today. Looking forward to the Christmas one.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...