Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Raspberry & Cream Block of the Month

 Hi there! I am super excited about this new Block of the Month for next year! We are offering this gorgeous block of the month/sew-along for 2017:


Purchase HERE


I will be sewing and posting my progress right here on the blog! Purchase the blocks kit and the setting & finishing kit to receive all the fabrics and patterns needed to sew along with me.  

These patterns are not "free", so you will need to purchase a kit to receive the fabric + patterns.  The Raspberry & Cream BOM was designed & written by Marsha McCloskey.  We are simply sharing our progress and giving a few tips on completing your blocks as you sew along using your purchased pattern.



To complete this quilt you will need:
  1. Blocks Kit (for 12 center blocks)
  2. Setting & Finishing Kit (includes border blocks, borders, binding)
Suggested tools (I will be using these)
  1. Bias Square Plus Ruler
  2. Precision Trimmer 3

You'll need to purchase separately, 5.625 yards (44" wide) or 2.5 yards (108" wide) backing. You can find all the Raspberry and Cream fabrics HERE

Estimated start date is January 17 (providing we receive the fabric as scheduled - we will adjust the start date if the fabric is shipped to us late).

I am so excited to start this beautiful quilt! I hope you'll sew along with me! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...