Monday, December 28, 2015

Favorite Projects of 2015


Hi there! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend! I just can't believe we are coming to the end of 2015! To celebrate, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite projects that were shared this year on the blog!  

So here they are...in no particular order! ;)

I loved making this sweet garland last year, and I can't wait to get it out for this year! ;)
Heart Garland

This fun mini was shared during our Mini Quilt Mania earlier this year! I just love the modern design of this one! Amanda did such a lovely job with this quilt! 
Copper Boom Mini Quilt
 Next, is this festive Table Topper that Kelly shared during our Christmas in July series!  I just love how this turned out! 
Poinsettia Table Topper

One of our most popular posts this year was the Shimmer Braid QAL from our blog contributor Deana! This quilt is just stunning and it was so fun watching this come together! 
Shimmer Braid QAL

This Valentine's Table Topper was so fun to make! I loved using the text print as the background fabric for this! 
Love Notes

During the year we did some Mystery Projects - this pillow was one of my favorites! I loved working with these bright fabrics! 
Quilted Pillow

You can't have enough pillows! This festive 4th of July pillow was a quick project, and one of my favorites this year! 
Flag Pillow

I love making zipper pouches!  I really enjoyed making this cute pouch for our Mystery Projects! 
Quilted Zipper Pouch


This past year I have fallen in love with the Dresden! This lovely mini - was one of my favorite Dresden projects I made this year! 
30's Dresden Mini 

I included these easy burp rags in my favorites this year because they are so so so easy - and they are the perfect gift for a new mom! :)
15- Minute Burp Rag Tutorial

And up last -- My Christmas Stitches quilt! This one was a lot of work, but it was so fun to put together! 
Christmas Stitches 
I want to thank all of our readers for following and supporting our blog!  I seriously have the best job in the world! Being able to create and share that with other's is truly what I love doing! So thank you, thank you for always leaving such sweet comments and emailing me pictures of your creations! :) It really means the world to me!

I hope you all have a Happy New Year - with lots and lots of sewing involved! :)

Love,


3 comments:

allthingzsewn said...

Love thee dresden mini, many nice projects. Appreciated the tutorial on the bibs too.
Be safe and Happy New Year
Tonia

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

Y'all are so lovely and supportive and I have enjoyed teaming up with you in 2015 and hope to do more with you in 2016! Happy New Year!!!! :)

Paige said...

What a year! The projects are all so beautiful and full of color! Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...